Penopoliuretan in the construction industry uses as a reliable, high-quality insulation and the physical and technical properties ahead of most used thermal insulation materials.
Polyurethane foams - it is light, but strong enough foams polyurethanes have very low thermal conductivity (0,019 - 0,033 W / (m · K)), low water vapor permeability, high adhesion to virtually around - to paper, metal, wood, plaster, roofing material and much more.
Penopoliuretan is non-combustible material, it is a safer material than wood. As a rule, components
for producing polyurethane flame retardants are included which make
its fireproof and closed pores allow him not burn through on full depth of .
Systems sprayed isocyanurates have a number of advantages:
• Reduced flammability according to compared to other insulation systems;
• Simultaneous waterproofing material is not afraid of water, ie. e. not requires additional layers of vapor barrier;
• Heat and frost in the temperature range from -100 ° C to + 140 ° C;
• Lightweight and no load on the building construction;
• High adhesion to different types of surfaces;
• monolithic seamless surface of the insulating layer;
• Ability to use for both new and for the repair of old buildings;
• Chemical resistance to weakly acidic precipitation, to hydrocarbons industry.
Penopoliuretan (PUF) in the is now increasingly used for isolation insulation of various structural elements , whether it the roof building or hangar, the foundation of a building or industrial capacity. With good adhesion, PPU allows the isolation of any complexity and shape , forming a seamless thermal insulating coating desired thickness. apart From affordable prices polyurethane foam distinguishes seamlessly speed application on the protected surface and high - 25 years - service life.
quality execution of waterproofing and warming will extend the life of your home or production on several decades !
There is no doubt that foam insulation and foam roof insulation, as in a modern building material, great future.
• The lowest coefficient of thermal conductivity (0,019-0,033 W / (m · K))
• High adhesion to all types of surfaces
• Monolithic seamless surface
• Low flammability (non-flammable class II)
• High deposition rate PUF
• minimum water absorption
• Drawing on surfaces of any shape (including Vertical. Surfaces and ceiling)
• Exclusion of cold bridges, which provides good thermal insulation of the roof